Wednesday, November 25, 2009

#23 THE END

The title of this blog is actually a misnomer. It's not the end - it's only the start of things to come.
I have realised how easy much of this. I think I have learned not to be intimidated by the technology, but to "jump in" and see what happens. I think I will using Wikis, and blogs. We are using a wiki for a book we are writing - that people can indicate which chapters they would like to write. It really was easier than sending out all those mails!
Twitter and I will last a very short time only. I didn't really think that there was as much value in it as I thought there would be. The same for RSS feeds.
Most of all, I have discovered I can do this - and maybe I can encourage others to explore this also!
Thanks Peter Wags for the idea and visiting the blogs... I really appreciate it.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Adele on successful completion of the 23 things, and on the start of your Web 2.0 journey!

    ReplyDelete